Terms & Conditions
Woodland Blocks will refuse to print any image we feel does not comply with copyright laws or does not comply with our general moral and ethical principles. Woodland Blocks respects copyright laws, and your images will never be sold, printed or used by us in anyway without your written consent.
All images that we receive will be held for your convenience for a period up to 30 days. After that time, all files are permanently deleted. Our file uploader should never be considered back up of your files.
Returns and Refunds
We want you to love your blocks and products. If you are unhappy for any reasonable reason*, we will provide you with a replacement or a full refund. No hassle, no problems.
Please contact us to arrange a refund or replacement. We may ask that you return the unsatisfactory items (we’ll pay for the shipping of course).
If you request a refund, we’ll credit the card or account you used to place your order. If you request a replacement, we will arrange for you to reorder the original items at no charge.
The Obvious Stuff That Professional Photographers already know...
*This guarantee doesn’t apply if you provide the wrong file, or a file that has editing errors or incorrect colour.
We will print the file you send us. We can receive hundreds of image files every month...and cannot individually assess every file for editing errors. If we identify an obvious error with a file, we will try to contact you to check it out.
Our printer has world class colour management software to ensure that your file is printed exactly as it is supplied. Our printer regularly prints award winning images for some of the country's top professional photographers, and has no issues with colour management. Despite this, very rarely someone may view a slight difference between their print and their screen. There are numerous variables that can cause this difference, including screen type, its age, calibration, quality of calibrator, viewing angle, ambient editing light, etc etc...
All artworks and prints will fade if left in direct sunlight over a long period of time.
Customer Agreement & Conduct
By ordering from Woodland Blocks, you agree to:
- Provide a correct and current email and delivery address.
- Never upload, or provide materials that are obscene, unlawful, offensive, illegal (included trademarked, patented and copyright material).
- Never impersonate or mislead your true identity.
- Never upload, download or otherwise transmit any software viruses or computer code including programs that could be used with intent to disrupt or interfere with the well being of this site and/or related servers.
- Never interfere with the security or functions of the site. Including the attempt to access or use any non-public sections of this site. This will lead to prosecution.
- Never download, copy, reproduce, republish or distribute any content, design and any other visual component of this site and any other related materials.
Disclaimer of Guarantees
Woodland Blocks does not guarantee any of the sites contents or your satisfaction of the website. All precautions are taken for the site to be secure and disruption free, however we do not guarantee against any problems or personal damages that may arise.